Image Credits: http://onlinecrowd.com.au/its-time-to-create-a-winning-video-marketing-strategy-for-your-small-business/
Are you desperate to get your website ranked? Do you always want to explore new ways to reach your digital destination? Then, video marketing is the path to tread.
If you dig a bit, you would come across with various online marketing techniques on a daily basis. Some of them come and stay for a longer period of time while others come with a short lease, and then gradually fade away. Video marketing seems to be very promising and would surely manage a place amongst the former ones. Apart from being the attention-grabbers, videos are used in every stage of sales funnel with the purpose of educating users. An increase in the overall conversion rate is what you get.
A. What Statistics Say?
• Websites that use videos, generate 41% more traffic than the non-video users.
• Publishing poor quality videos gives birth to negative perception among 62% users.
• Landing pages that have videos, increase conversion rate by 80%.
• Video Posts on social media sites can generate 1200% more shares than text and image posts.
• Videos on the homepage can grow the conversion rate by 20%.
• It is easy to reach mobile users with videos than any written document. 50% of mobile traffic comes from online videos while 88.3% of 30-second videos get completed once viewed.
• According to top online marketplaces, adding a video to a product along with its description increases the chance of a purchase by 35% compared to static images and descriptions.
B. What Can Video Marketing Do for You?
• It’s been proven that using videos in emails can give you double click- through rates.
• Implementing a video marketing strategy can outperform other competitors who don’t rely on videos.
• With it, you are likely to get 10 times more audience engagement, as videos appeal to aural and visual senses.
• It can increase the duration that a person spends on a web page. This is why it is the best way to show your products, services and how they work.
• Another most important fact about video marketing is that search engines prefer videos over images.
• If you are promoting your videos on the primary video sites, you will come to know about its performance. The analytics will let you know about its views, shares, like and social interactions.
• People love to post comments on videos and from there you would come to know about customer opinions. Video-watchers also share liked videos than text contents and thus your website gets more visits.
• Videos have a long life. In fact, it can be said that they live forever. They can stay online in the SERPs until they are removed by an executive order.
There’s no doubt that video marketing is going to be the new phenomenon in near future. With a video, you can inform a lot of things in a short span of time. Stay ahead of your competitors by creating engaging videos for your visitors. For more information and regular updates on video marketing, get in touch with our blog section.