G Web Pro Annual Scholarship Program
We are currently in the middle of what some are calling a Millennial revolution. With so many young people creating and innovating; this is truly a generation of game-changers. G Web Pro wants to empower young people so that they can go forward and find solutions to today’s problems. We are launching an annual scholarship program of $1,500 CAD, or $1,500 USD (depending where the university or college is located) to a student that has the potential to do great things if given the opportunity.
Students interested in applying for this scholarship need to write a short essay. The topic of the essay is:
How do you feel the digital age and new media has acted as a platform for innovative new technologies that have impacted multiple industries?
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be:
- A permanent U.S or Canadian resident.
- In full attendance for a minimum period of eight consecutive weeks and not earning a salary from full-time employment while attending:
- A full-time degree or diploma program in a recognized Post-Secondary institution located within U.S or Canada, or
- Enrolled as a full-time student at Private Career College with U.S or Canada.
Proof of enrollment is required to participate (Student ID or official confirmation of enrollment from your institution).
The award will be sent to the financial office of your institution and will be placed directly into your college/university account.
Only one application per person will be accepted.
Submit your 600+ word essay (word file) and your personal information using the form on our website before August 15th, 2018. Please note that the content should be unique, informative and must include sources where appropriate.
Our editorial team will select the winning article and the winner will be notified by email and announced on our social media profiles. The selected entry will be also shared on G Web Pro blog with credit given to the author. Connect with our profiles below for updates and the winner announcement.
All entries will be reviewed by our editorial team and evaluated on:
- Use of consistent agreements between the parts of the essay, without errors in mechanics, grammar or spelling
- Explanations and analysis with no inaccuracies
- Detail of observations of student’s experiences
- Application of insightful connections to concepts or current issues in digital marketing
- Use of vocabulary, considering effective use of words to make the essay engaging and use of terminology from digital marketing
We look forward to hearing from you, our future creative and dynamic young leaders!
About G Web Pro
G Web Pro Marketing Inc is a digital marketing and consulting firm, specializing in Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing, Web Analytics, Google Local Optimization, CMS Development, eCommerce Solution, Web Applications, Custom Website Development, Phone and Windows Apps and more. The team is comprised of experienced digital marketers, web designers, web developers, app developers and marketing strategists. Its aim is to align digital marketing best practice with customer goals to deliver meaningful results.