This post was last updated on June 29th, 2016 at 09:09 am
G Web Pro Marketing Inc. is committed to respecting the privacy of individuals and recognizes a need for the appropriate management and protection of any personal information that you agree to provide to us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your privacy is extremely important to us. The trust placed in us by our customers is absolutely essential to our success. We understand that and do all we can to earn and protect that trust bestowed upon us. We do not share any personal information provided by you with any outside company or agency or individual.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
We take customer privacy very seriously and do not sell or give out any customer information. We do not keep a mailing list nor distribute a newsletter.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for http://www.gwebpro.com/. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website from its customers. This will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures that are in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct inaccuracies or discrepancies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent or share this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of your organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take all precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, you information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit or debit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.