This post was last updated on April 5th, 2017 at 02:12 am
Contact Form 7 MailChimp Extension
Gwebpro Contact Form 7 MailChimp Extension
- A Simple plugin to syncronize email subscribers with MailChimp using Contact Form 7.
The GwebPro Contact Form 7 Mailchimp Extention is a newly developed Plugin by the developer team of GwebPro.This plugin is a easy way to integrate MailChimp with Contact Form 7. Contact details will be added to predetermined MailChimp list automatically when someone submit contact form 7.
If a user selects subscription checkbox the user contact details will be syncronized in Mailchimp list. So it will be very easy to send newsletter to all the subscribers by selecting the list Mailchimp.
This plugin supports multiple MailChimp mailing lists. All you have to do is seperate each key with comma.
- Easy to intigrate with Contact Form 7.
- Use different mailing list per contact form.
- Multiple Mailchimp intregration in seperate forms.
- Just a checkbox to sync contact with Mailchimp.
- Easy to send additional values to MailChimp along with name and email.
- Latest Stable MailChimp API V2.0 is used.
- Regular updated.
Why Use This Plugin
- Multiple API key and multiple list support
- Using latest stable MailChimp API V2.0
- Easy to install and use.
- Excellent support.
- PHP 5.3.0 or greater
- WP instalation (3.9 or higher)
- Contact Form 7 (4.0 or higher)
- MailChimp account
You can get all the about the perfect Gwebpro Contact Form 7 MailChimp Extension information at http://www.gwebpro.com/gwebpro-mailchimp-cf7-extension which is packed with notes, screenshots and tutorials replete with all the technical knowhow to help you go about installing the Plugin. Our Support page provides answers to all the technical hitches faced by users. For any kind of additional support or information, please drop us a mail at support@Gwebpro.com.
- Upload the entire ‘gwebpro-cf7-mailchimp-extention.zip’ through WP plugin installation wizerd or extract data on your local machine and then upload ‘gwebpro-cf7-mailchimp-extention’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory menually.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘MailChimp Settings’ section in your Contact Form 7 form.
For basic usage, you can also have a look at the Gwebpro Contact Form 7 Mailchimp Extention.
What User Says!
Great plugin! Very useful and works quite well.
You guys rock!
Great...It is very useful and very easy to use.thankx
Nice plugin!Really its help me a lot.Good job gwebpro.