We are currently in the middle of what some are calling a Millennial revolution. With so many young and creative minds; this is truly a generation of game-changers. G Web Pro wants to empower tomorrow’s innovators so they can go forward and find solutions to today’s problems. We are continuing our annual scholarship program of $1,500 CAD, or $1,500 USD (depending on where the university or college is located) for students who have the potential to do great things if given the opportunity.
Students interested in applying for this scholarship need to write a short essay on the following topic:
- How can digital marketing and social media be used to solve the most pressing problems facing the world today?
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be:
- A permanentS or Canadian resident.
- A full-time degree or diploma program in a recognized Post-Secondary institution located within U.S or Canada, or
- Enrolled as a full-time student at Private Career College with U.S or Canada.
- In full attendance for a minimum period of eight consecutive weeks and not earning a salary from full-time employment while attending.
Submit your 800+ word essay (word file) and your personal information using the form on our website before April 15th, 2019. Please note that the content should be unique, informative and must include sources where appropriate. Only one application per person will be accepted. Proof of enrollment is required to participate (Student ID or official confirmation of enrollment from your institution).
Our editorial team will select the winning article and the winner will be notified by email and announced on our social media profiles. The selected entry will be also shared on the G Web Pro blog with credit given to the author. The award will be sent to the financial office of your institution and will be placed directly into your college/university account.
For updates and the winner announcement connect with us on:
All entries will be reviewed by our editorial team and the evaluation will be based on the following criteria:
- Use of consistent agreements between the parts of the essay, without errors in structure, grammar or spelling
- Explanations and analysis with no inaccuracies
- Application of insightful connections to concepts or current issues in digital marketing
- Use of vocabulary, considering effective use of words to make the essay engaging and use of terminology from digital marketing
- The essay should be well-researched and contain proper referencing
- Word count should be between 800 – 1500
- The content should informative, not be a promotion for a company, service or product
Dear future leaders, please get in touch with us. We want to read about your ideas on how the power of digital marketing can be used to make a positive change in the world!
About G Web Pro
G Web Pro Marketing Inc is a digital marketing and consulting firm, specializing in Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Email Marketing, Web Analytics, Google Local Optimization, CMS Development, eCommerce Solution, Web Applications, Custom Website Development, Mobile Apps, Windows Apps and more. The team is comprised of experienced digital marketers, web designers, web developers, app developers and content strategists. Its aim is to align digital marketing best practice with customer goals to deliver meaningful results.